“In your hands is now the sixth chapter from Faizan e Sunnat by Dawat-e-Islami that contains the excellence and virtues of conveying the ‘call to righteousness’ and disadvantages of abandoning it. This book comprises almost 125 Qur’anic Ayahs, 249 sayings of the Beloved and Blessed Rasool, salla Allahu ‘alayhi waSallam, 113 admonitory parables, 51 Madani parables and hundreds of Madani pearls on different topics.
By the grace of Allah, I hope that this book will further boost the enthusiasm of Islamic brothers and sisters for the great Madani activity.
Table of Contents
- Du’a for Reading the Book, iv,
- Preface, v-viii,
- Twenty-Three Intentions for Reading this Book, ix-x,
- Translator’s Notes, xi,
- Points to Remember,
- . Need for Call, page 1 – page 114,
- . Excellence of Call to Righteousness, 115-400,
- . Harms of Giving up the Call to Righteousness, 401-538,
- . Thirty Ahadees about Excellence of Salat-‘Alan-Nabi, 539-544,
- . Twenty-Two Madani Pearls of Giving Dars, 545-547,
- . Method of Delivering Dars, 548-552,