In this book by Dawat-e-Islami “The Method of Wudu” you will find :
- Stories of sins being erased,
- Method of Wudhu (Hanafi),
- Attention to all ‘Paan‘ eaters,
- A tip to avoid calamities,
- Q. Do injections nullify wudhu ?
- Will never suffer from weak eyesight!
… and more !
Fourteen Sunan of Wudhu
Some Sunan and Mustahab acts have already been mentioned under the heading “Method of Wudu (hanafi).”
- Making Intention (niyyah),
- Reading ”Bismillah” ! If ‘‘Bismillahi w ‘al-Hamdulilahi’‘ - is read before making Wudhu, angels will write good deeds for him as long as one is in the state of Wudhu. (Majma’-uz-Zawaid, Vol-1, P513, 1112, Dar-ul-Fikr, Beirut)
- Washing both hands up to the wrists three times,
- Using Miswak three times,
- Rinsing the mouth three times using three handfuls of water,
- Gargling, if not in fasting,
- Sniffing water into the nose three times using three half handfuls of water,
- Doing Khilal of beard (when not in the state of Ihram).
- Khilal of the hand fingers,
- Doing Khilal of foot toes,
- Moistening the whole head only once,
- Moistening the ears,
- Maintaining the order of the Faraiz (i.e. washing the face first, then the arms, then wiping the head and then washing the feet),
- Washing a part before the previously washed one dries,
(Durr-e-Mukhtar ma’ Rad-d ul-Muhtar, Vol-1, P235 Fatawa-e-‘Alamgiri, Vol-1, P6).
“Anyone who dies in the state of Wudu is a martyr”
The Prophet Muhammed said to Sayyiduna Anas, ‘Son! If you have the capability to remain in [the state of] Wudu at all times, then do so, because martyrdom is recorded for anyone who is in [the state of] Wudu when his soul is removed by the angel of death.’
Table of Contents
- Method of Wudu (Hanafi),
- Excellence of Salat-‘Alan-Nabi ﷺ
- ‘Usman-e-Ghani’s love for Glorious Nabi ﷺ
- Story about sins being eradicated
- No reward for Wudu
- Whole body becomes pure
- Virtue of sleeping with Wudu
- Anyone who dies in the state of Wudu is a martyr
- Tip for avoiding problems
- Seven benefits of remaining in Wudu at all times
- Double reward
- Story about doing Wudu in the cold
- Method of Wudu (Hanafi)
- Cure for 70 ailments in leftover Wudu water
- All eight portals of Paradise open
- Eyesight never weakens
- Virtues of reciting Surah Al-Qadr 3 times after Wudu
- Du’a to be recited after Wudu
- Four Faraaid of Wudu
- Definition of ‘washing’
- Fourteen Sunnahs of Wudu
- Twenty-nine Mustahabbat (desirables) of Wudu
- Sixteen disliked acts (Makruhaat) in Wudu
- Clarification regarding sun-heated water
- An important ruling about used water
- Wudu with muddy water
- Attention Paan (betel leaves) eaters!
- A great Madani advice of Tasawwuf (Sufism)
- Five rulings regarding bleeding from a wound
- Skin cracks due to intense cold
- Ruling on Wudu in case of using henna and kohl
- Do injections nullify Wudu?
- Tears of an ailing eye
- Pure and impure fluid
- Blisters and pimples
- When does vomiting nullify one’s Wudu?
- Rulings about laughing
- Does looking at someone’s private area nullify Wudu?
- Wudu during Ghusl is sufficient
- Blood in saliva
- Five rulings about uncertainty in Wudu
- Sleeping positions that do or don’t nullify Wudu
- The sleep and Wudu of the Holy Ambiya
- Masjid Wudu areas
- Build a Wudu facility inside your home
- Construction plan for a Wudu area
- Nine Madani pearls of a Wudu area
- Six rulings for anyone who cannot retain his Wudu
- Seven different verdicts
- Important verdict about touching a paper with an Ayah on the other side
- Touching the Glorious Quran from anywhere is not permissible without Wudu
- Wastage of water in Wudu
- Wastage at a stream
- Fatwa of A’la Hadrat
- Mufti Ahmad Yar Khan’s commentary
- Don’t waste water.
- Wastage is satanic deed
- Asking for a white palace in Heaven?
- Evil and injustice Practically learn Wudu
- Wasting Masjid and Madrasah water
- Seven guidelines by A’la Hadrat to avoid wastage
- Fourteen Madani pearls to avoid wastage of water
- A bouquet of 40 Madani pearls
Other books by this author
Published by Dawate Islami.