Details: My Religion Islam, English,
[A4] Paperback – 104 pages,
by Muhammad Husein Qadiri, Usman Gani Patel
**Age Range: 4 – 11 Years.
My Religion Islam is a unique book intended for children from the age of four to eleven years. Complete with Lessons to test the ability of the child at the end of the section. Written in a larger font so young children can easily read and understand its contents. Printed in full colour, this is the ideal book for young children.
It covers the basic teachings of Islam in a very simple and straightforward manner. Difficult themes and terminologies have been avoided to prevent confusion. The author has placed the idea of training alongside education, thus, has tried to activate the conscience have been mentioned in order for the child to develop his own ability to find the answers and express them in his own words.
This book is intended for children from : aged 4 to 11.
Table of contents
– [1.1] Our Religion
– [1.2] The 5 Pillars of Islam
– [1.3] The creation of Sayyiduna Adam عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ
– [2.1] Heaven and Hell
– [2.2] Cleanliness
– [2.3] The Ark of Sayyiduna Nuh عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ
– [3.1] Shahada
– [3.2] Using the bathroom
– [3.3] Sayyiduna Ibrahim عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ and the Fire
– [4.1] Belief in His Angels
– [4.2] Wudu (Ablution)
– [4.3] The Well if Zamzam
– [5.1] The Four Greatest Angels
– [5.2] Things that break Wudu
– [5.3] The Sacrifice
– [6.1] Belief in Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ
– [6.2] The Actions of Salah
– [6.3] Sayyiduna Yunus عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ and the Whale
– [7.1] The Four Main Books of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ
– [7.2] Names of Salah and the Number of Rakaats
– [7.3] The Birth of Sayyiduna Musa عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ
– [8.1] Belief in Allah’s سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ Prophets and Messengers عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ
– [8.2] Fasting (Sawm)
– [8.3] The Kingdom of Sayyiduna Sulaiman عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ
– [9.1] The Day of Judgement
– [9.2] The Importance of Zakah
– [9.3] The First Revelation
– [10.1] Destiny
– [10.2] Hajj
– [10.3] The Night Journey
** Highly recommended for children and new beginners **
There are no reviews yet.