Details: Blessings of Ramadan: [A4] New Print, English Translation,
[A4+] Large Hardback – 436 pages, Latest 3rd Edition,
by Mawlana Ilyas Attar Qadiri Razawi,
Translated into English by Majlis-e-Tarajum, Dawate Islami.
This is the 5th publication and 3rd latest Edition of the best selling Ramadan Companion. This book is the English translation of Faizan e Ramadan by Shaykh Ilyas Attar al-Qadiri.
No matter how lazy Satan makes you feel, please read this book, every year from beginning to end. Insha-Allah, you will see it’s blessings and rewards for yourself.
Blessings of Ramadan is a very popular book which gives detailed information on the virtues of Ramadan. This book is one of Dawat-e-Islami’s most popular selling titles. An excellent gift to give someone in Ramadan.
Content of Chapters
Blessings of Ramadan
- Translator’s Notes,
- Transliteration Chart,
- Du’a for Reading this Book.
- Chapter . The Excellence of Ramadan, 50 pages
- Chapter . The Rules (Laws) of Fasting, 90 pages
- Chapter . The Blessings of Salat al-Taraweeh, 18 pages
- Chapter . The Blessing of Laylat-ul-Qadr, 25 pages
- Chapter . The Blessings of Itikaf, 66 pages
- Chapter . The Blessings of Eid-ul-Fitr, 27 pages
- Chapter . The Excellence of Voluntary Fasts, 52 pages
- Chapter . 12 Stories about Fasting People, 21 pages
- Chapter . 41 Inspiring parables (stories) of Mu’takifeen, 36 pages.
- 40 Hadith about Excellence of Salat-Alan-Nabi,
- 22 Madani Pearls of giving Dars from Faizan-e-Sunnat,
- Method of delivering Dars (talks).
- Dawate Islami Terms.
Revelation of the Quran
Ramadan is a blessed and sacred month in which Allah Azwajal revealed the Holy Quran. He Allah Azwajal mentions the revelation of the Holy Quran and Ramadan in these words:
“The month of Ramadan in which was sent down the Quran – the guidance for mankind, the direction and the clear criteria (to judge between right and wrong). So whoever among you finds this month, must fast for the (whole) month; and whoever is sick or on a journey, may fast the same number in other days. Allah Azwajal desires ease for you and does not desire hardship for you so that you complete the count (of fasts), and glorify Allah’s greatness for having guided you, and so that you may be grateful.”
[Kanz-ul-Īmān (Translation of Quran)] (Part 2, Sūraĥ Baqaraĥ, verse 185)
Published by Dawate Islami.
Good quality print and translation!