Blessings of the Ahl-ul-Bayt
|Title||Blessings of the Ahl-ul-Bayt|
|Author||Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadiri Razawi|
|Translator||Translation Department (Dawat-e-Islami)|
|Added to our catalogue on||20th December 2022|
*** New to our catalogue – On 20th December 2022 ***
The one who harms the Ahl-ul-Bayt will have no blessings in his lifespan
Saying of the beloved Prophet Liaravis:
The one who desires to have blessings in his lifespan and wants Allah Almighty to grant him benefit from the bounty. He has bestowed upon him, it is necessary upon him to treat my Ahl-ul-Bayt well after me. May blessings depart from the lifespan of the one who does not do this, and may he come before me on the Day of Judgement with a blackened face.
(Kanz al-Ummal, vol. 12, p. 46, Hadith 34166)
Who are the Ahl-ul-Bayt?
It is stated in the commentary of this verse in Khaza’in-ul-Irfan:
The blessed wives of the Beloved Prophet صَلَّى ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ, the Lady of Paradise Sayyidatuna Fatimah az-Zahra, Sayyiduna Ali al-Murtada and Hasanayn Karimayn (i.e. Imam Hasan and Imam Husain) رضي الله عنهم are all included in the Ahl-ul-Bayt. This is the outcome of combining the verses and hadith narrations.
(Khaza’in-ul-Irfan, p. 780)
Mentioning the commentary of the aforementioned verse, Imam Tabari ate at arr states the following: Meaning, O family of Muhammad (ass alls asts at so)! Allah Almighty wills to distance evil matters and indecency from you, and to purify you from the impurity of sins. (Tafseer-e-Tabari, vol. 10, p. 296)
Table of Contents
BLESSINGS OF THE AHL-UL-BAYT 1
- Du’a of Attar
- Excellence of Salat upon the Prophet صَلَّى ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
- A great gift for being kind towards Sayyids (an account)
- Who is a true Prophetic devotee?
- Virtues of the Ahl-ul-Bayt proven from the Quran
- Who are the Ahl-ul-Bayt?
- The blessed wives are also part of the Ahl-ul-Bayt
- Faith-inspiring account of Sayyidatuna Aaishah
- The love of the greatest devotee towards the Ahl-ul-Bayt
- Sayyiduna Abu Bakr Siddeeg would stand out of reverence
- He would dismount his conveyance
- Carrying upon the shoulders
- Excellence of In-Laws
- Reward for showing love towards the Sahabah and Ahl-ul-Bayt (an account)
- A’la Hadrat used to give double share Sayyids
- Gifting sacrificial meat especially to honourable Sayids
- The request of ‘Attar
- How is it to ask for proof of being a Sayyid?
- Respect Sayyids
- The virtue of conveying 40 Ahadith
- 40 Ahadith regarding the virtues of the Ahl-ul-Bayt
- The similitude of the Ahl-ul-Bayt with the Ark of Nuh
- The Ahl-ul-Bayt are the Ark and the Sahabah are the stars
- The children of Fatimah are protected from Hell
- The Quran and the Ahl-ul-Bayt
- Love the Ahl-ul-Bayt
- Who is a complete believer?
- The lover of the Ahl-ul-Bayt will attain intercession
- He said during the farewell Hajj
- The helpful master
- The Beloved Prophet صَلَّى ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ will give recompense
- Encouragement to serve Sayids
- Paradise is Haraam (forbidden) for the oppressors of the Ahl-ul-Bayt
- Faith will not enter the heart
- Who are the ‘Panitan Pak’?
- The Quran and the Ahl-ul-Bayt
- There are no blessings in the life of the one who harms the Ahl-ul-Bayt
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright © 2022 Maktaba-tul-Madinah
No part of this publication may be reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Maktaba-tul-Madinah.
Translated by: Translation Department (Dawat-e-Islami